Monday, July 20, 2009

Run, run, run

So I thought I should grace everyone with another SPLASH of mallow610...outside of the bedroom........anyway...

I have been obsessed with these 2 videos lately. They are CLASSICS in my book. The first one is a short clip from a horror movie but it is insanely hilarious.

I can't help but notice that the lighting in that room is coming from like 4 different angles and there is a venetian blind shadow on all the walls...the cinematography is so divine... And now next time your friend gets a text just say "i see you have a new message..." with a huge awkward silence after it and see if they don't think you're insane. Oh... and ya... 2 FUCKING YEARS...

This video is just as dramatic as the first, but has a SPANISH twist...

Fashalito is my new idol. Michael Jackson doesn't have anything on Fash's sideways hover-walk at :51. When I grow up I want to be just like Fash and be able to control desperate over-dramatic tranny-humans at the touch of my bony stiff hand. And I have no idea who that diva is, but now whenever I'm out at the store I randomly yell ESTO ERES TU!!!! ....FUISTE TU....FUISTE TUUUUUU! at different items...nobody gets it but oh well...I'm used to looking crazy...

No comments: