Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PICTURES from 789!!!!!!!!

Me and Tom

I love this pic so much :)

After the drive home we needed some Starbucks

Ralph was not holding himself up...

I kind of love this pic now
Michael and me! This came out so amazing for 3am!

In the diseased fountain water...

Fountain Photoshoot

SO CUTE

Everyone in this pic is workin it so hard

Doin my slight eyecut

This is probably my favorite picture

Michael looks kind of freaky...and Jess be gettin her booty popped

This is what happens when we have to order more towels...

Sunglasses, Robes , and Padded Headboard = classy

Scotty, Luca, Sam!

<3

poor Kristin...

loves it

WHAT THE BUCK

awww

WORK

Love her so much!

Wednesday, Jess, Thursday

WHATCHU LOOKIN AT

We are too fierce and are not apologizing for it

:)

FINALLY met him! for like 2 seconds :(

Jess all up in his bidnaz

Couldn't get him to turn around so she just took the pic anyway

Freaking love this one!

Hottiez

COURTNEYANNA I love screaming your username!!!

At least someone posed for it

Awkward

One of my new fave people

LOVES IT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

michael buckley looks like a good hugger. im jealous.