Thursday, July 23, 2009

YOUTUBE FAIL

What's FRESH everyone!?!? I am in desperate need of chanel...I mean...inspiration. I feel bad that I have not been very active in making "interesting" videos lately. But if you are a youtuber you know that it's sooo difficult to come up with ideas sometimes. Then suddenly one day something will happen or you'll see a commercial and it'll give you this AMAZING idea. I just haven't had that recently. I think my mind is more active during the school year as a way to procrastinate, so during the summer it's almost an inconvenience to think of ideas. Now don't get me WRONG, i LOVE making videos...i do NOT like coming up with ideas. I have been meaning to make this one video for the longest time...no joke I came up with the idea back in April...it just hasn't happened yet...

Does anyone have advice on what to do when you can't think of ideas?! Do you just FORCE yourself to sit down and think of something, or do you just give up? lol

Oh...and I'm kind of getting bored with the youtubers I am watching...if anyone knows of any lesser known people thatm ake good videos let me know!!!!

That is all for now...I will hopefully be posting that video I have been meaning to make on Friday...but don't quote me on that...

ps. my summer class is a bitch...it's so anoying to drive 30 mins to go to a 3.25 hour class 2 times a week. The only thing I look forward to is Starbucks afterward...

2 comments:

marilyndarling said...

your amazingly beautiful and talented what i do when i run out of ideas is i go window shopping and i look at everything and report what i saw second for second the goood the bad the boring the halerious lady tripping the girl that said shit things like that

marilyndarling said...

your amazingly beautiful and talented what i do when i run out of ideas is i go window shopping and i look at everything and report what i saw second for second the goood the bad the boring the halerious lady tripping the girl that said shit things like that