Tuesday, July 14, 2009

789 (7/11/09)

AH THE BIG DAY HAS ARRIVED!!! This when everyone met up and basically orgasmed all over central park. There was SO much fan-girling going on I couldn't handle it. OK let me just say that IJUSTINE WAS NOT THERE...now that I got that off my chest I can continue...

We got to central park around 12:30 pm in full hair and makeup...there were already a bunch of people there. Michael Buckley had a large crowd of gurliees around him as did Smoshian. It was kind of awkward at first because you didn't really know what to do. Like should you go up to everyone and ask who they are? or do you just kind of wander to people you know and ask them to do a photoshoot with you. I mostly did the latter... However it kind of made my day when I was just randomly looking around recording and Michael Buckley calls me out for me to come over and meet him. The group of fangirls parted like the red sea as I made my way over to him...ok, well maybe it wasn't that dramatic but I did push them out of my way. I got my pic with him and he was quickly taken over by the group of fan girls again.

I basically wandered around for the next 3 hours. I met MEGHANTONJES who came up to me SCREAMING ...thank GOD I was recording during that too lol I also met Deena (beanerlarue). I have been a huge fan of her videos from the beginning and was kind of fan-boying her. The pic we took was sooo ferosh. (pics int he next blog) OH I didn't really see colormekristin that much today...we met the first 2 days, she was so much fun and like attacked me in Times sqaure one night...but ya I wish I spent more time with her! Let me just say that Kristin (kristinsaine) is amazing. Freaking...i dont even know...she's just so hyper and bubbly I can't even stand it. Will (thewillofdc) was so much fun too!! GET OUTTTT!!!! lol and Andrea (aiadriano) was prob the 2nd fiercest person there...after Deena of course ;) Courtney (courtneyanna) was quite fierce herself...I wish I could've spent more time with all of them too. AH we need another gathering like NOWWWWW...I think the hardest part about the weekend was that if everyone was together it would be almost impossible to decide on things to do...

So until about 4 pm we just mingled and fan-girled different people...it was so much fun you don't even know...the number of people there was insane...there must have been around 600 at least. I don't even know how to explain it either. If you have never been to one you should really try and make it to the next one. Even if you do not post videos it is still so much fun. Just bring a couple of friends and have tons of photoshoots with everyone. Ok I don't even know what else to say...I'm not much of a writer lol...

That night Stevie and Joe came over to our hotel room along with Michael (hartz) and we all gossiped for a few hours...we didn't end up going to bed til like 4am again and had to be up at 8 so that we could get to ehte train station in time.

Ok that is enough writing...I will now post some pictures of the weekend.

1 comment:

thewillofdc said...

i have one thing to say
GET OUT!
ps let's party soon.