Tuesday, July 14, 2009

789 (7/10/09)

Friday was a little more eventful. I think we (Sam, Andy, Tom, Jess and myself) woke up around 10 and left to head to Columbus circle for 12. Nobody was really there so we left to go shopping :) We hit up 5th ave., didn't really buy anything though. Wow this blog is turning out to be quite lame. I thought I would have more to write about...but anyway...we ate at Rockefeller and decided to hit up SoHo before we met the other youtubers at 6 pm. I have to say Top Man is a very interesting store. I either liked their sstuff a lot or HATED it with a passion. I can't really see myself wearing too much of it though. I bought a v-neck at uniqlo and 2 trunks at Top Man. That was the extent of my purchases for the weekend. It was really sad that I didn't buy more, but I always feel that since we have most of the stores back home I can just buy it there. We also hit up Magnolia and I watched as Tom ate his cupcakes...I can't have them cuz I'm allergic to peanuts :( We ended up filming a lot down in SoHo so look forward too MANY videos from this weekend. This blog is a mess...I'm over it.

Later at night we ate at TGI Friday's which was insanely expensive...never eat IN times square...after that we met up with Michael (hartzproductions) and headed to the Belvedere to hang out with thewillofdc's fan club ;) I think we ended up goign to bed at like 4 am...oh well...I barely slept at all the whole weekend...

ok! continue reading for THE BIG DAY!!!!

1 comment:

thewillofdc said...

fan club? FAN CLUB!
i have nothing witty to follow that, i am just going to get you for saying that.
it was so awesome getting to meet you and hang out with you! LOVES YOU!