Friday, May 8, 2009

Foliage and a video WTF

HEY!!!!

I just went for a walk to get away from studying and ended up taking some crappy pictures for you guys!! I also made a quick update vid on mallowtalks so make sure you check that out!



I am NOT a photographer nor do I try to be one. But I went out set my camera on the "foliage" setting so everything looks greener and i took some pics. I used the flash because it makes a cool effect :) I'm such a loser...

This first pic is some crap...along with the 2nd thru 5th pics










I don't even know wtf this is...it's not even pretty
















really....really?















gross...that is soooo overgrown














wtffff I have no life














Well these are all gross pictures, I regret posting them now...ugh oh well...and don't worry I'll never put them on the right side of the blog again...I'm just too lazy to upload them again because I don't know how to easily fix it...ugh

Keep on voting everyone!! I need you all to tell someone you haven't told yet! I am in 10th now and need to PUSH IT these last 9 days!! Thanks everyone so much over these past 2 months!!

http://tinyurl.com/votedan

Well, I am off to study now. Wish me luck...hopefully I'll be able to learn 2000 years of mathematical history in the next 3 hours...

ps..I NEED A TAN UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH! What do you guys think of my banner???? I was going to add pictures to it somehow for blogtv but haven't figured out how I want to do it yet...

kkbi I'm over it~!
Dan :)

No comments: