Friday, May 8, 2009

Perez, Ross, Armani, Photoshoot


armaniperez
Originally uploaded by mallow610

So I just found out that you can post stuff right to your blogger account from flickr. Nothing to interesting here...just trying it out...i cant sleep and have to be up to study for a final in 3 hours...oh well...

This is a pic of the stuff Ross sent me that Perez gave away at his birthday party! It had cafe bustelo coffee, an american apparel tshirt, a cafe bustelo tshirt, a YMI jeanswear tshirt which sadly fits my body even though it's a small in junior girls...well it doesnt FIT..it goes on...then i got some shampoo and conditioner from Ookisa, some 5 gum, and Zihr bar soap that smells orgasmic!!! Sorry about how my armani trunks are showing...i guess that shirt is too short :/

OH!! I will be posting a video about the stuff that Perez sent me as well as the package that Becca sent me! (that i still have not opened...Oops)

OK that's it...I am going to fail my final now! kkbi i'm over it
Dan :)

No comments: