Saturday, May 9, 2009

If orgasm had a gelatinous form, it'd be Pinkberry

Pinkberry is like heaven on Earth...no, not Britney's Heaven on Earth, that masterpiece was a showcase of excellent vocal ability mixed with infinite potential!*heavy sarcasm* (when was the last time you heard someone say Brit had good vocals?...oh really? never?) For those of you who don't know what Pinkberry is...it's not the Virgin Mary's Baby Jesus hole...it is sweet, melt-in-your-mouth, oral fun...and that is NOT the same thing. This is Pinkberry:


You can't tell me you wouldn't want to spend $7.00 to get that cold goodness in your stomach! But seriously, it's amazing. If you've never had it get on over to NYC or LA and try it out! No joke, get on a plane, flag down your nearest Sherpa caravan, crawl, teleport, text Aladdin and get his ass to magic-carpet-ride your ass there...I DONT KNOW MAKE IT HAPPEN

There are 3 different flavors and numerous toppings including raspberries, strawberries, fruity pebbles, almonds, and pineapple...just to name a few. I prefer Pinkberry because despite popular belief I am allergic to nuts. You say "WTF does that have to do with anything?!" Well, other frozen yogurt places have peanut flavored yogurts and more toppings that would KILL me. Hence, I keep my skinny, unhealthy, frail body far away from those places...and no, I'm not Lindsay Lohan.
They also have a kick-ass jingle song that basically says ice cream is for FATASSES... Go check out their site!!

If you've ever had it let me know what you think about it!!

No comments: