Friday, September 4, 2009

New Channel...or somethin...

NO...I did not make ANOTHER youtube channel.......yet.................but rather I am here to discuss my new channel/series of vids I am obsessed with. Scotty (@theophi1us) and I have been watching them all night and cannot stop quoting them (if u saw twitter you're probably like WTF) anyway...the videos come from www.youtube.com/divinbeachrat who also has another channel www.youtube.com/sometipsforlife which is also pretty amazing.

I don't know about you guys, but if I am ever abducted by aliens I do NOT want them scoopin out my labia!! i mean...lord have mercy on my soul I dont want no melon baller down up in mah lady station servin up some appetizers for the crew of their muthaship...and if they do...at least put my labia balls next to some classy quiche or somethin...this ho be high class


This video feeds my love for make-up tutorials and is abs. HILARIOUS...I DIE when she says SHIMMAH..."reverse flip...GRAB the root, SCRUNCH, and DOWN"


I don't even have words for this one it is just TMTH.


Make sure you watch the Jimmy/Ginny/Darlene/Ferrari series from the beginning! It might take a while but it is totally worth it!!!!!!!!

K! just wanted to let you guys in on my newest fave youtuber!!!!

oh and just remembah...there's no need to buy expensive hair products, you can just get your RAVE at the dollah stoah

ADIOS

1 comment:

Michael said...

I saw you and Scotty tweeting about them last night so I watched them and I agree, they are hilarious. Thanks for sharing.