Friday, September 4, 2009

Christina, Mariah, Britney

Here are some of the funny/amazing videos I found while searching the divas yesterday!

Mariah used to be such an amazing vocalist...I don't know what happened, but it seems her vocal chords shanked themselves from all the violent belting she used to do...oh well I still love her for her older performances.


It seems like Britney could actually sing at one point!! And what is that DIG she does at :22?! I LOVE IT...that performance must have been when she was a man not yet a woman cuz her voice is SO deep there...


I feel like this video should be on Everythingisterrible...it doesn't even have to be edited to be funny...and my new fashion is going to be high waisted, belted, pleated jeans with a tied button down vest...at least Xtina knows that your mane shouldn't have split ends...


I got :22-:26 as a ringtone...that's all

No comments: