Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sketch, Partner, Work

OK...so happy late 4th of July!! woot woot! I worked all day...what's new. Like seriously I feel like I just live at work now. I love the money and have become known for wanting to stay late and pick up any shifts I can, but sometimes I need a vacation!

Anyway...tonight a host invited me over her house with another host just to HANG OUT...well it turns out the house we went to was not hers. She was dog sitting a doggie for someone and they were out of town...so I guess she sleeps tehre while theyre gone...IDFK...but it was some little sketchy ass house in the middle of nowhere. I had to walk down a PATH to get to it..not like a walkway...an actual PATH. And i swear it was like the size of a large shed. I thought I was gonna get raped/pillaged/shoveled/plowed/killed while I was there. But I didn't...I wish I got pictures but it was so effing dark it wouldntve worked

I'm excited for 789!! I'm going to be staying at the W hotel with Tom, Jess, Andy and Sam!! Can't wait to see the sexy hotel! I kind of have an obsession with architecture and interior design...last night I researched different W hotels for like 4 hours and basically orgasmed everywhere...Does everyone have plans for the days you are going or are you just going to wing it??? We have LOOSE plans of things we want to do, but not really anything scheduled. I think we will just play it by year when we see who is there and who wants to do stuff with us. Let me know if youre having a sexy party ;0 kkthxbi lol

OH! BTW I'm now a partner on youtube!! Thanks to all my subscribers who have stuck with me over the past 1.5 years!! I hadn't applied for partnership sooner because I wasn't ready to come out of the youtube closet to my mom, but now I really don't even care. Make sure you check out my new videos! I just posted a new R.I.S.S. video in HD about texting and AIM conversations!! Here it is...


Thanks for reading! kkbi I'm over it!

Dan

No comments: