Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Camera!

AH! So I bought a new camera mostly for 789 but also so that my videos could be better quality! I got the Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG10...It is srsly amazing for what it costs. To see the 720p HD it captures check out my latest video!


I had to convert the file to be able to import it into windows movie maker so the quality isn't as good as it SHOULD be...but as soon as I get new software it should be better...yay!!!!

I highly recommend this camera to anyone looking for an inexpensive yet well-rounded device. It was only $200 and is supposedly a 10 MP camera as well...however I found that the pictures that it captures are not as good as my mom's canon 10 MP digital camera...this does not really bother me because I bought the camera for its HD capabilities...

Here is the run-down of what I think are some positive and negative things about the cam...

Positive:
- video quality
- physical design
- price
- ability to take pictures while filming
- low-light capturing is pretty good
Negative:
- battery life (about 70 minutes of filming)
- menu is somewhat annoying to navigate when you need to change settings
- white balance goes crazy sometimes

That's all!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont like the new collab channel your on, impulsetc. I whether watch you and Tom. you guys should make more vids together. I love watching your collabs with Tom. make more vids with tom!!!!