Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun Game

So today i received a text from one of my friends saying "If you saw a police car with ME in it, what would you think i got arrested for? Answer me, then forward and see how many crimes you get accused of"...well of course I sent it to about 10 people via text and then twittered about it as well...Here are the responses I got...

- Indecent exposure. ha
- wearing just an A&F scarf and shades and forcing your math teacher to give you an A...the hard way ;)
- Drug possession
- Stalking Celebrities
- your ass would get arrested by the fashion police for trying to wear A&F flip flops in the winter
- Die
- I'd think that you got arrested cuz the Cameron persona finally took over and you went apeshit on some boy at A&F
-
id say you got busted for fighting

which is your favorite@!??!?!!?