Thursday, September 25, 2008

UGLY BETTY

AHHH the premiere of Ugly Betty is tonight with special guests Regis Filbin, Kelly Ripa, and Lindsay Lohan!!! I'm soooo excited for it. Anyway...I was on youtube today, duh, and i noticed on the homepage that the featured promotional video on the side was for the movie "quarantine". Now I guess this isn't a problem, except that it was the video for the restricted trailer. Since young kids are on youtube all the time I found it a little weird that this would be allowed to be there. On movie websites you usually have to sign in with your age to be able to watch the restricted versions. I guess it IS the internet so it's their fault if they watch stuff they shouldn't. But I guess it surprised me that it's there because it scared theh crap out of me. LOL

So this is a poster I saw in a bathroom in Texas...kind of amazing

So now I have nothing to do except study for a quiz that I know nothing about. I will start that after Betty is over :)

Other than that I guess nothing too exciting happened to be today. On a random note...I reaaaaally need new jeans...

Here is my youtube video of the day!!!


FREAKING AMAZING...you might want to know who fred is first tho if you are not aware.

kk that is all for now!!!!

HOWIBMKRQ
Dan

No comments: