Friday, September 26, 2008

DOUBLE STUFFED

Wat is up chiquitos y chiquitas?!!??!

I'm going home today so I won't be able to blog tomorrow because my mom's computer destroyed itself. So I will give you 2 youtube videos today :)

It is raining like crazy today and I was walking to class going through 3 inch puddles in flip flops and jeans. When I finally got to class my jeans were soaked up to my middle thigh area. There is no point in even using an umbrella on this campus because by some freak of nature the rain falls horizontally. I had a quiz in my communications class which was ok but it could have worked out more in my favor if I actually studied lol. In Spanish today my profesora was discussing the verbs luchar and pelear which both mean "to fight" ...more or less...and she ended up turning all ghetto to show us what she meant by it. She ended up yelling "QUE QUE LO QUIERES HUH QUE ?!?!" at one of the students while flailing her arms. I guess that is the definition of pelear with respect to gang violence.

Anyway...I am going home to work even though I have sooo much homework to do this weekend and for this coming week already. I hate it...

Stephensays introduced me to the character "La'Sarah" and this bitch is another person that Sarah Hyland plays...amazing...wait for the bathroom scene :)


This is Madonna Grimes for whoever does not know of her divine existence. You might recognize her from stickam or whenever i twitter her ass!!!! OH KAAAY?!!?!??


As for your picture of the day..i guess this will do...it was on a cardd or something and it reminded me of tom :)...cuz he likes kittiesAHH ok gotta go pack now!! see y'all sunday for the desperate housewives premiere!! AH

If ur lazy and cranky, IT AINT MAH FAULT!!!!

ps sorry the vids are up there 2 times...it doesn't show them in the text here so i didn't know they were there and now i can't get them down...DEAL WITH IT

DAN!~!!!

1 comment:

Devonmonster said...

what is with the title of "double stuffed?"