Friday, May 30, 2008

BACK FROM CALI

so nobody even reads this...but if you do...here you go!

I just got back from california and I have been so behind with all of my internet obligations such as youtube subscriptions and stuff of that nature. I am finally getting together all of my pictures and 82 videos from california and i hope to get around to editing them into a video or 2, or 3...soon... Overall the trip was amazing. We tried to stalk the celebs but we didnt spot any :(

As for my life, im starting work again and am taking a summer class as well. So i am going to have a busy schedule (hopefully). That way itll keep me from going to bed at 5am like i am now. I am going to see the strangers later on tonight with tom and i am pretty sure i will either die due to heart attack or i will kill myself in teh theatre because the movie is gonna scare the crap outa me. I really dont want to go but tom is forcing me to :( I dont know what else i have to talk about except that the finales of ugly betty and desperate housewives were both amazing!!! If you dont watch those shows u seriously need to. They are like the best written shows ever...well...to me thye are since they appeal to my likings. ok well i guess that is it for now@! hopefully u will hear form me within the next week...lol.................if not stalk me everywhere else i am!

kkthxbai

Dan

3 comments:

Dan said...

sorry about the typos...im too lazy to fix it

Anonymous said...

Don`t hurry with the california videos. I am sure we can wait a bit longer and then they will be even better. But I don`t want to put you under pressure to succeed :)

Bye with greets from germany and have a nice time

Stephan

Anonymous said...

Hi. been here.