Tuesday, April 8, 2008

IDOL AND ME

omg so first of all...american idol!!!! here's the rundown
Carly - ummm song choice?! even tho i love moulin rouge and it reminded me of it...it also made me want to jump off a bridge...u shouldve just done "bring me to life" or something...vocals were good tho

Brookers - ugh boring...seriously i dont know why they ended with her...it was just a medocre performance with mediocre vocals and a weird song...

Michael - good song choice! i thought he did very well but the notes at the end were like WTF!?!?! very uncalled for

Jason - i seriously do not understand him...or get his music...i thought that version/arrangement was horrible...u shouldnt mess with that song...

David cook - inspirational?...and the stupid "give back" thing...hes totally pulling a KLC to get the people to think that he has a heart and cares about stuff...

KLC - i ACTUALLY thought she was good this week!...the verses sucked....but her high and held notes were really pretty good!

Archuleta - amazing...seriously his vocals remind me a little bit of elliot yamin...which is good....

Syesha - my fave of the night...great song choice...despite being a finale song she pulled it off really well because she switched it up and didn't sing it like fantasia...and she even pulled a mariah!! which was total hottness... shes my fave if you couldnt tell...

so ya i think jason, KLC, and carly will be in the bottom...

so for today...it was an amazing day here...the sun was amazing and i was tanning on a bench instead of study for my exam...which was really easy...i went to starbucks (duh) . . . and was twittering all day! the people i met on there are freaking hilarious!!! LMAO

omg i totally forgot i ran 5.5 miles today! and i took this pic for u LOL

sorry nothing too fun happened today..
nos vemos!!

Dan

2 comments:

Allie said...

I agree- I really didn't like Jason's performance. The judges ate it up and I totally don't understand.

Who's your favorite?

Dalebert said...

You're going to hate me for this, but I only like American Idol for the first few episodes when they're showing the HORRIBLE people. It's so funny. Once they narrow it down to people will some inkling of real talent, I lose interest.