Thursday, April 17, 2008

american idol and stuff


hey everyone!!!

The last two days have been extremely nice here! I've been tanning everyday and i'm finally getting some coloR! i love it! The semester is coming to an en d, so I've been trying to get all the stuff i need to do in order before it's too late...finals are totally going to suck but whatever!

on a more interesting topic...american idol was really good the other night! I thought that since they had to do mariah's songs they would suck...but the only person that was horrible was brooke!. She picked a song that requires you to have a huge range in order to pull it off. She sang like 5 notes the whole time and it was just so boring!! Syesha was my favorite of the night...she ca n sing!!! i dont understand why people dont like her. Archuleta was good too...i guess...it almost sounds like he barely hits the notes at times...David cook was good too. His rendition of the song was very original and worked for him... KLC i thought actually did very well...she sang it very well and i dont think she shouldve gotten kicked off just yet...Jaosn was boring..thats all...and carly...well..she was good but she couldnt hit some of the notes so it ddnt work!!!

Alright well i'm off to do some hw for once!!! lol... happy friday!!!!

Dan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday to you too. i totally sympathise, my semester at college is ending soon. i hadnt realised we'd be finishin so early and i have lots of work to do.
Good Luck with your finals.

Anonymous said...

I have the same sweatshirt! lol

Ppl always ask me how i got paint splattered on it.... haha

Dalebert said...

OK, so I don't watch AI at all, but I have managed to catch a few YouTube videos of some of the singers. Without even having to see all the other singers, I've decided that David Archuleta should just win right now and they should end this season. Freaking insanely amazing.