Friday, February 12, 2010

if you care

hey guys!

Just wanted to do a little update blog about my life. It is now going into the 5th week of my final semester and I cannot wait to be out of school. The past week I've had to get papers signed by like 3 people and then bring them to the degree auditor's office so that I can actually graduate. I also just got back from California. I had a free frequent flier ticket that my dad gave me about 4 years ago so I thought it was about time to use it. I went to visit Jess for the weekend and let me just say it was a big ole DP parade....a DP parade with 7 hours continuous Wii play.........that's all

Work has also been crazy! I was doing about 33 hours a week on top of school and traveling and such. I think I just need a break from stuff. Yesterday I slept 15 hours straight...who does that?! seriously? if you don't have mono, who the EFF does that?...right now I'm going on 22 hours being awake since I had to get up at 4 am to do some stuff before class yesterday! Yesterday was a weird day. A kid in front of me in class was on his computer and I did what every other person behind them does...look at what theyre doing on their computer...well he was signed into some AIM like account which showed a profile picture of himself. Fine...fine...but what's givin me a red rump is that I recognized that picture from one of my subscribers who always comments on my videos. Anyway...it was so weird that we converged with each other. He had actually noticed me in class the first day but didnt say anything...until I posted on his wall.

Besides that...I am gong to NYC this saturday ...so...see you there! lol

ps...new video tomorrow!

No comments: