Thursday, January 7, 2010

Avatar Tutorial and New Clothes

HEY guys! so I decided to go ahead and do a tutorial inspired by the movie AVATAR and my interesting obsession with geishas. Check out the video here!


Thanks to everyone who has watched/commented/tweeted with respect to the video! :) If you need advice on make-up or anything beauty related I suggest checking out the following youtubers.

Allthatglitters21 - Elle
Elle was the first person to get me addicted to watching make-up tutorials. It's funny because I honestly have no interest in make-up, but the videos are insanely relaxing/mesmerizing... I think...

Juicystar07 - Blair
From Elle, I found Blair and my late night tutorial sessions with @jstevens428 grew even more intense.

Petrilude - Josh
I don't remember how I found his channel...but he is ridiculously talented...his halloween looks are shockingly realistic. I always get hooked with his "ALRIGHT SO...." at the beginning of most of his vids lol!

ps...I got some new clothes from Express...I might do an Express HAUL video but IDK yet! Here is a shirt that I recently purchased on sale for $30!! LOVES IT
kkbi! I'm over it!

No comments: