Friday, October 16, 2009

2 in one day!

WOOT! you know what happens when I have no homework at all?! I POST an obnoxious number of videos! lol

Did you know it snowed today where I live?...cuz it did...and it's October...it never snows in October...everyone around campus was shocked and was not very happy with it...I just made a quick video while I was wandering around campus today...If you've never seen snow before then this video might be interesting...lol



The other video I posted was for impulsEtc!! I know Kristen JUST posted like 1.5 days ago, but I am busy all weekend with work so this was the best time for me to post!! The video is also a response to ApplesandMustard's NEVER EVER TAG GAME...there is a lot of content in this video so beware!



Oh and just a BTW...I am working on redesigning all my sites!! (i.e. new profile pictures and layouts)...not sure when I will be done but hopefully soon!!!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Wow, snowing.... It was super hot the past two days where I live....in the upper 90's