Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wanna see my Privates??

HEY! So..i decided to do somethin' fun for you guys! If you didn't know...I have 81 videos posted on my mallow610 youtube account, but 29 of them are privated...So I am going to unprivate some of them for you guys to see every once in a while!! Here are the first 4!

ok...like seriously?...when you watch this...did I not know what a recording voice OR a personality was?!...at least I look kind of cute...can i say that? lol


After 3 months of posting my first video I had 125 subscribers and wanted to thank every one of them by giving them a gift...this is what I came up with...YOU'RE WELCOME...lol ps it's actually really fun to see who were my first followers!!


This video is surprisingly true now...almost 2 years later and I'm still getting my Starbucks. I miss making redic content like this video...I should start being creative again :)


Here is an old Q&A thing I did...


Hope you liked this!! Should I do it more?! oh and ya...I'm like 5432 lbs thinner there...I cringe everytime I watch one of the vids...

Thanks to all my subscribers who stuck with me from the beginning! And thanks to all my NEW subscribers!!! Love you guys!!!!

KKbi I'm over it

1 comment:

Devonmonster said...

lrw.wrgml;,wbet,eahk;lmae,r.sdfsdfslkf;sdlfksrgsd,.fdfl

Some things are better kept a secret