Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer can suck it...

It's that time of year...summer is basically over. Even though I still have about 2 weeks left, all I can think of is having to go back to school. I am excited to move into my new dorm and be able to wander around campus once again, but just the thought of my school makes me cringe. There is really nothing to do on campus except go to Starbucks. Going to Starbucks is not a problem, but after 3 years of living there, I am so over it. I also don't have any real close friends there. There is this girl who I have 2 classes with and also work with back home, but she will be graduating in the Fall. The good news is that I only have to take 2 classes in the Spring so I might be able to commute to a different campus just for those classes. UGH BOOKS just popped into my head...I can't even think about paying $500 for them this semester especially when I've only been making about $40 a shift at work. It has been SOOOOOOO DEAD lately. People aren't coming out to eat and even if they do, they aren't tipping well.

On a better note...I've been trying to film this video that I wrote 4 weeks ago, but it hasn't happened yet. About 2 weeks ago I started getting dizzy and light-headed randomly throughout the day...so I went to the doctor and I ended up having blood work done to see if there's anything wrong. Well, I'm still waiting for the results (a week later) but have at least been feeling a little better. That's partially why I haven't been able to film. But I've been working and going to class and doing work for class and trying to have a social life...I have been soooo busy the past few weeks I'm kind of excited to be done with it in 2 weeks. As much as I love the summer, sometimes I like the way I get to procrastinate in school by making videos...so ya, expect a LOT of videos throughout the semester lol...

oh...and I'm going to try and figure out how to use a green screen...if anyone knows how to use one/what programs have editing capabilities for them...let me know!! cuz I have no idea,...

what else...this is one of my fave videos right now...it gets quite sexual later on in the video...I feel like I need some kind of intro for my videos along that line...


KK BI IM OVER IT!!!!

No comments: