Monday, July 6, 2009

TRAUMATIZING

So today I wake up. The air is fresh, the sun is BEAMING on my pale skin and I have an odd amount of energy for 8:30 am. I go to the gym to work on my flabby stomach and could not WAIT to go to starbucks to get a refreshing beverage before I went outside to tan. Fine, fine...but what's givin me a red rump is what was in my starbucks drink. Let me first say...that I normally do not go to this starbucks store. Ok. So I start drinking my drink when suddenly I feel something in my mouth...At first I'm like...ok maybe a piece of paper fell off from my straw or something. So I pull it out, put it betwixt my fingers and move it around a little bit. When suddenly I realize that IT IS A FREAKING MUSHED UP SPIDER THAT I WAS FONDLING WITH MY TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now...I was driving at this point and srsly just froze and tried not to panic. I don't know if you know this but I am TERRIFIED of spiders. If I SEE one I get goosebumps and start shaking. So this was especially traumatizing. Thank gawd it was only like a 4 minute drive back to my house. I kept wiping my mouth out and spitting in some napkins I had and was basically in shock. As soon as I got home I started shaking and rinsing my mouth out when suddenly I just started gagging and threw up. ya...I don't mess around when I say I'm scared of spiders...that little bitch made me throw up...ugh ok...well that was my story...now back to tanning

4 comments:

Nicholas said...

At first I laughed. Then I imagined it. Then I nearly threw up... I really, really don't like spiders *shivers uncontrollably*.

thewillofdc said...

OMG i would have puked in the car if that happened to me, and then went back to that starbucks and rained firey hell all over the place.
that is a crazy story!

miguelj1886 said...

LMAO!! that's funny yet very gross, i would take it back n bitch about it..now that i laughed im sure it will happened to me tho=/

A.A.I said...

Yeah you should have went back and raised hell. If you weren't busy throwing up. lol But spider in the mouth...vomit worthy.