Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to be a wizard...

So after the Harry Potter movie, I became extremely intrigued by magic and wizardry. My whole life I have always pretended I could make things move with my mind, but I never knew such a dream could come true. I found this camp that trains you with the tools to become a virtuous wizard and I strongly believe this is where I belong right now in my life. The website is http://www.wizardtraining.com/ It is a 5-day camp, so I won't be gone long...so don't worry I will keep posting videos! I'm really excited to develop my “reality creation” technology too! I am not totally sure what that means, but I'm sure they will teach me well. The site says I should take the Enlightened Warrior Camp first, but I really don't wish to become a warrior. I think I'm strong enough now that I can go straight into the intensive Wizard training core. People have always said I look like Harry Potter, so maybe this is the time in my life where I realize what I was meant to do...anyway wish me luck! Next time you see me you better watch out cuz I'll be slayin' some bitches with my mind...

ps...I am a Dark Elf...and this shall be my sidekick



pps....this post is a bunch of lies...I just wasted 1 minute of your life...I'm almost sorry...

No comments: