Monday, May 11, 2009

WEPA WEPA WEPA WEPA

I was really busy today...well busy as in I had to hit up the mall, Starbucks AND play tennis. I woke up around 12:30 and didn't do anything til about 3. I went to the mall because I had to buy some pants for work and ended up filming some stuff - most of which sucks. But I did go to this sketchy location behind a school and filmed some stuff! Check it out!



This is such a good pic! It is now my desktop background!

After that I went to the tennis courts with Brielle and Joey. There were a ton of like 9 year-olds there for some reason so I felt a little bad that I was screaming out things like "WHORE", "GIRRRL OH NO MAAM" and "JUST PUT IT IN" while we hit the balls around...oh and THEN we played tennis ;) We of course had to go to starbucks and get a cool refreshing beverage. I was a fatty and got a vanilla bean frap :/ Joey got an iced chai latte and Brielle got an iced black tea lemonade. We sat outside and gossiped about DP and stuff...I have some hilarious video from it that I will be posting soon!! It is srsly TMTH.

This is where we played tennis. I was sitting on the track and taking random pics of stuff...and a video of Joey and Brielle's entrance...

The remains of a vanilla bean frap...looks kind of extremely disgusting...

Then we didn't know what to do so we went to play on a playground...The swings had mud under them and let's just say i had a hard time getting off............................There was also a track there and Joey and I decided to time ourselves doing 1 lap around it...Considering I haven't run since January and I was barefoot, I think 70 seconds is pretty good for a 400...ugh I'm so outa shape. Oh and we found this rope-climbing-thing to climb on...

There is Brielle...WORK
Joey and my foot...looka like he 'gon cut a ho
Now I am off to learn the menu for my restaurant tonight! Ahhhhh Hope everyone has a good week!!!!

WEPA WEPA

Dan :)

No comments: