Monday, April 20, 2009

TONS OF THINGS TO GO OVER

So....................

I was thinking about blogging on here again since you can link the blogger account to sooo many other things. I really don't know how often I will blog, but whenever I have something on my mind and don't feel like making a video I might post it over here!

ps...it's 4:20 am and all that is on TV are infomercials...now don't get me wrong, I LOVE infomercials...but sometimes I just need me some late night Tyra or Reruns on Oxygen!! ugh!!

This is my latest video!! hope you like it! It's by far my favorite video that I have made by myself.



Anyway, I hope everyone is still voting for me! The top 10 people in the contest have been moving around so much, it's quite weird. It seems like some people are cheating because they went from like 14th to the top 5. But you really cannot judge because everyone could have separate websites where they whore themselves for votes.

www.tinyurl.com/votedan


I think that is all, I was doing my abs, ass and arms workout...or my AAA plan as I like to call it. I am so out of shape it disgusts me. Don't worry, by 789 I wil be in amazing shape :)

OH! and if you didn't hear...Perez Hilton was cohosting my blogtv show one night!! Go check out the videos over at www.blogtv.com/people/mallow610 IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

ADIOS!!!!

Dan :)

No comments: