Tuesday, September 30, 2008

AHH my alarm...

I just slept through my alarm!! ahh I was taking a 2 hour nap that i scheduled into my studying time today since I have a quiz to study for and a long-ass spanish story to read. Tom just sent me a new rongtone that he got that is a clip from "Magic" by the Pussycat Dolls. And naturally, I set it as my alarm tone. I think I slept through the it because I liked it so much! I just let it play whenever it was going off and didn'tcare to silence it. So now it's 9 pm and I don't even have my stuff organized for this quiz that is 15% of my grade...UGH I guess I will have to put off Janice Dickinson until the third showing tonight at 1 am right after TYRA. Because of this..I believe this best describes my mood right now...
So ya...today I had this death math exam...honestly...who does the profesor think he is?! He gives us 4 problems. The first are worth 6 points and the 4th one is worth 4 points, so basically if I didn't get one problem I would do horribly. Well...I think I only GOT one problem...so ya I'm screwed. It is so annoying that they expect us to prove many things we have never seen before in such a short amount of time. If it were the real world we would most likely have a large amount of time if not an infinite amount to complete stuff like that. As long as I stay above the classes average I think I should be ok... Just to give you a feel of the insanity of these exams...last year I took a very similar class and the average on the first exam was a 44 out of 120.
I believe this is the only thing that can put me in a better mood...


OHHHHH SHHHIIIAAAAA...

Well ok I really need to go do my work now!!

nos vemos

Dan

No comments: