Thursday, April 3, 2008

my first time.......


HEY EVERYONE!!...or no one.... lol I created my own blog about stuff going on in my life and other peoples' lives! I need to figure out how to use this though so you'll have to be patient! But tonight I have a lot of homework to do and this weekend I am working every day AND running a 7 mile race.

I was also looking through all my pictures and i came across this one :( It makes me want it to be summer like NOW! And i need a tan!! BEACH HERE I COME!!! anybody else miss wearing flip flops and shorts to show off your good calves as much as me?!?!? lol

Til tomorrow...adios chicos y chicas!!

3 comments:

TIMSLIM said...

well no with my legs shorts are a NO NO but I do miss those tight t's and super sazzy sunglasses, but most of all its the fabulous sight of guys with their tops off!! oooh Mr Sunshine where are you?....welcome to blogland X

Anonymous said...

I'm white as hell, too - healthy cellar tan ;)

Dalebert said...

Yes. I have good calves too. I think it's all that DDR. :)